Think, Breathe, Move, Eat, Balance. These words embody what we at Bee Mercy consider to be the core of our ethos. We must Think more, Breathe deeper, take measured Movements, Eat naturally, and be Balanced in our decisions and lifestyles. This is the essence of good health. Even with this in mind, we are all prone to certain ailments. Raw Honey is known to help, so we have compiled the below list of suggested remedies.
1. Combine pure fresh juice of half a lemon with 2 or 3 teaspoons of honey. Take 3 to 4 times a day.
2. Add a teaspoon of honey and fresh ginger juice to a glass of warm water. Drink 3 or 4 times a day
3. Combine 1 teaspoon of honey with 3 teaspoons of fresh ginger extract. Divide the mixture into 3 portions. Take 1 portion thrice a day.
3. Squeeze lemon into a glass of warm water. Sweeten with a teaspoon of honey. Drink just before retiring to bed.
4. Crush two cloves of garlic and boil a cup of water. Add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder. Sweeten with a teaspoon of honey. Drink twice a day.
5. Cut a piece of ginger (about an inch long) into small pieces and boil in a cup of water. Strain, add a teaspoon of honey, and take it twice daily.
This remedy is excellent for children to prevent them from catching a cold.
Apricot juice mixed with honey is excellent. Boil a handful of fenugreek leaves in 2 cups of water. Strain, sweeten with honey, and take twice daily.
1. Combine a teaspoon of fresh juices of mint and lemon with a teaspoon of honey. Take twice or thrice a day.
2. Boil 8 to 10 mint leaves in a cup of hot water until it turns light green. Remove from heat and add half a teaspoon of finely ground cardamom. Sweeten with 3 to 5 spoons of honey and drink. Take twice or thrice daily.
Combine a teaspoon of mint juice, a teaspoon of lemon juice, half a teaspoon of fresh ginger extract, and 2 teaspoons of honey. Mix well and eat frequently.
1. Combine equal parts of honey, ginger extract, and pomegranate juice. Mix well. Take 2 to 3 teaspoons twice a day for mild attacks. In more severe cases, take a tablespoon at intervals of 3 hours.
2. Prepare an expectorant by boiling a teaspoon or two of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water. When cool, add a teaspoon of ginger extract. Sweeten with honey. Drink twice or thrice daily.
3. To obtain ginger extract crush a piece of ginger, place it in a cloth and wring it. Hold an open jar of honey under the nose of the patient. Let them inhale the sweet-smelling vapor. Mix honey with boiling water and inhale the steam.
A migraine headache is different from other types of headache in that it may be limited to one side of the head, recurs periodically, and for each person, it follows a rather consistent pattern. It can be predicted when the headache will begin, how severe it will be, and how long it will last. The headache, which is described as throbbing, aching pain, may be limited to one side of the head. In some instances, the first symptoms are pain in the abdomen, chest, or arm, an attack of vomiting or diarrhea, or passing fever.
Instill raw honey into the nostril on the opposite side of the half that is affected. If pain on the right side, instill less than a quarter teaspoon of raw honey into the left nostril. Relief should be obtained within minutes.
Raw Honey is antibacterial. Apply topically on burns, cuts, and wounds so that no bacteria survive. As a demulcent, it is soothing to the skin, and as an emollient, it replaces the skin, thus hastening the healing process and minimizing scars. Mixing rock salt and raw honey and applying it to the affected area will speed up the healing and remove discoloration.
Raw honey decreases the overproduction of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. Eat frequently.
Honey regulates the abnormal rhythm of the heart, supplies energy to the heart muscle, and improves peripheral circulation. It should be part of your daily diet.
1 cup of pure unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, 1 cup of raw honey, and 8 cloves of garlic. Stamp garlic to a fine texture. Place all 3 ingredients in a bottle. Do not fill the bottle to the brim. Leave at least an inch of space. Store the bottle in the bottom drawer of the fridge for 8 days. Start on the 9th day by taking a tablespoon half an hour before breakfast. This remedy is also good for problems such as angina pectoris and arteriosclerosis because it clears the arteries of obstruction and keeps them pliable. The same remedy is excellent for hypertension (high blood) and hypotension (low blood) because it keeps the blood pressure normal.
(The information provided does not constitute medical advice. The compilers do NOT accept any responsibility for any adverse effects, unfavorable outcomes, or undesirable consequences for the use of any. But we do hope, that when you use any of these remedies, you're ailments subside and you again return to your full picture of health)