1 Banana (mashed)
- 60g self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 70ml milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon 🥄
- Extra Strong Pink Food Colouring Gel
For the toppings, you can use anything!! I made some quick and easy Blueberry Compote (using a little water and sprinkle of sugar), Plain Yoghurt, Strawberries & Honey!
- Mash a ripened banana in a bowl. Then add the egg, milk and vanilla extra and mix together until well blended.
- Sieve in the self raising flour and add the baking powder and sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Stir until combined- lumps are fine! (Remember try not to mix the flour too much so you ensure to get that fluffy rise)
NOTE: Every time you make another pancake, add two drops of the pink food colouring. This will ensure each pancake gets darker and you end up with the Ombre effect!
- Heat a pan on a low/medium heat with a small amount of vegetable or coconut oil.
- Spoon in the mixture and cook on each side for around 90seconds/2mins (I used an egg ring to get the round shape and ensure I get the fluffy height).
- Add toppings if you fancy and your fluffy yummy goodness is ready to enjoy... they really do taste as good as they look!