2 cups of pumpkin puree
3/4 cup of Beemercy raw Oak honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tsp of cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
3/4 cup double cream
2 eggs lightly beaten
1 shortcrust pie shell
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
2. Mix the puree, honey, vanilla, salt, and spices together.
3. Mix in the cream, then gently beat in the eggs.
4. Pour the mixture into the pie shell.
5. Cover the edges of the crust with a pie shield (or foil) and bake at 190 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove the shield/foil, and bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean.
6. Cool and serve with a generous dollop
of real whipped cream.
7. Refrigerate the leftovers (if there are any!)